Thursday, March 16, 2006

A guy

Yesterday I noticed a guy sitting a couple rows in front of me in Macroeconomics. He was wearing a bright red sweater that said 'Czechoslovakia.........' something I didn't understand, in Czech. He looked strangely familiar.

Today he was there again, sitting on the row in front of me, again wearing a shirt that said something I didn't quite get.

Now, it's not unusual to see guys during lectures. I'll have you know there are quite a few guys attending economics lectures. Not a whole lot of cute guys, but guys nonetheless. This guy was cute though. But that's not it.

He looked strangely familiar. Of course I could have seen him a few months ago during another class but he didn't look that kind of familiar. It was almost like it was strange seeing him in that setting.

It wasn't even like I immedeatly recognized the guy, there was just something about him. And actually I didn't recognize him - I still can't remember where or what, how or why...


Knowing me I'm probably just looking for something mysterious to occur while reality will bump me on the head when I see him tomorrow and remember "ohh... he was in my work group thingy, that's all..."

4 comments:

  1. yeah... probably just that I was sitting in the left side of the room instead of the right as I usually do. I always see new people when I move around.

    talk to him? I think not.

    I wonder who he is though... he was sitting by himself - cute guys never sit by themselves, they're always surrounded by girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely not one of those girls who should be around him.

    And no, it doesn't take much to say hi but... nah... I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute guys never sit by themselves, they're always surrounded by girls

    Well. Make up your mind then.

    'cause I always sit alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he was a cute guy, he was sitting by himself.

    I wonder who he is though... he was sitting by himself

    - that's probably what I'd think if I saw you sitting by yourself.

    you must be another one of those exceptions

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.