Saturday, March 25, 2006

This has been the crappiest day.

From I woke up this morning with bruises on my arms, through the morning spent with my head down the toilet (didn't even go drinking yesterday), late for a meeting (but no one noticed), then trying to study while wanting to sleep cuz I'd skipped three meals.

Then coming home to find the net is as slow as ever, an online photo service won't accept png files even though it says it will and I spent all night yesterday trying to find a way to make this work because I have to send them in and get them back and send an application within a week.

To looking all over the (extremely slow) net trying to find what the hell Slovakia feels about the conflict in Uganda because I have to write a few (short) speaches and prepare draft resolutions for a UN Model Security Council thing next Thursday where I will be representing Slovakia. With a person I haven't met yet because she didn't show up yesterday. And she didn't show up today. And she's hasn't answered my email.

And now my head hurts so bad I can't even think of all the other things that made this beautiful day so incredibly crappy and I wish, I so wish I could look forward to going to bed but just like I never have headaches but have one now, I never have bad dreams and I rarely have problems sleeping but the past two weeks I've been waking up constantly and my violent dreams have come back, I don't mind them much, I just mind when they wake me up all the time and I wake up with these bruises.

Strange things happen in my bed.
Stranger still are those in my head.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Annie,I hope you feel better real soon, hugs and kisses from Big Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Waste disposal Southport
    Waste disposal Southport

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.