Monday, April 03, 2006

Last week


I can't believe this week (last week) is over.

I can't believe I'm not in bed yet!

Got a few things I need to write about one of these days, if I can ever get around to it. I had one of the best days I can remember this week, busy as hell but man it was great...

Tomorrow I need to go find a b'day present for my sister - she wants a black sweater with red arms and/or a white sweater with black arms... or the other way round... 13 is a difficult age... So far I've got her 13 b'day cards.

Can't wait to go home! Leaving Thursday, Friday or Saturday (depending on whether I want to skip any lectures) and will be staying till Wednesday a week and a half later.

I'm also loving daylight savings time, it doesn't start getting dark until 8pm, which is great because, well, there's light outside, but bad because I keep going "crap! it's 8 already???" - I think it's still early afternoon.

*stretch.....yaaaaaawwwn*

Well, classes tomorrow.




Night night, wherever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.