Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Seeking Contact

I think there's something wrong with my contacts.

The past weeks they've kept splitting as they are in my eyes.

I was just trying to get dressed when it felt like I'd got gravel in my eye (if you wear contacts you know what that feels like) but no, it was just another one having split in two. Just like that.

I don't get it. I'm gonna have to buy some new ones now since this was the last pair I had. Maybe the people here are as nice as they are home and they'll replace the broken ones.

Would kinda suck not to have more contacts. Done that before, never again. Can't see a thing.

*sleepwalker*

2 comments:

  1. it could be that your contacts are dry... too dry to be worn anymore.
    i get that too sometimes. sometimes it's because my contacts have scratches on them (due to long fingernails). have you ever worn a scratched contact? it HURTS! hehehe. but you really should get new ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but this was 10 minutes after I put them on and they'd been in the liquid thingy all night. They couldn't get more wet.

    Plus they're supposed to last a month and I only put these on 3-4 days ago. It's only the ones for my right eye that break. I've gone through five contacts in two months - that just doesn't sound right.


    But hey, the way things are going I'll be blind in a couple years anyway. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.