Friday, July 01, 2005

July!

After a week of no internet and a few more days of uncertainty, I'm finally able to post again.

Uni is over, summer is here and yesterday I came home.

On the bus, after leaving the city, I noticed the oh so familiar smell of summer. I haven't noticed it like that before, the city doesn't smell like summer but here it does. The air on the bus smelled like flowers and grass, it's a mixture that doesn't really smell like any specific thing, it's just summer. It's just like that here.

Exactly 24 hours after I passed by this spot, this thing landed on the road.



They say it's 100 tons, 100,000 kilos, and they'll probably have to use dynamite to get rid of it. They're just not sure if it's safe yet. But don't worry, if you ever want to go on a road trip through Norway, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. This kinda thing almost never happens...

Today I went swimming with my sis but we came back home pretty quickly. Even though it's 27 Cs in the shade, the temperature in the water really lets us know summer only came a couple days ago and that it takes a while to warm up the deepest lake in Europe.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty big rock. I wonder if somebody will have it airlifted to their front yard?

    It's good to see you back online and well. New stuff is always pleasant to read.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.