Friday, March 18, 2005

Our slogan: Hug Norway!

I've been told I should hug the people I care about.

Yesterday I hugged my brother, my mum looked confused and my brother, after recovering from the initial shock, said 'she probably hasn't done that since she was four..'.

Today I hugged my sister. She hugged me back, doing her best to break a couple of my ribs. Then I hugged my brother, who asked if they've been giving me some sort of weird therapy in my psyhcology classes. I told him it's important to hug people, he suggested that if I was going to go out and start hugging people, I would have to give them shock therapy afterwards. I told him I'm studying social behaviour, even have the book with me. I think he's worried what they're doing to me.


See?? We really don't hug! I'm doing my best to change that but I'm gonna need some help. I need your help. So whenever you see a Norwegian: hug! Together we can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.