Sunday, March 20, 2005

Fashion from Lisbon

Nipples are in this year

A while ago I posted something on Galliano's fashion show in Paris.
This weekend designers presented their Autumn/Winter 2005 stuff in Lisbon and I noticed a few things I'd like to share;

Strategically placed flowers by Jose Antonio Tente
(kinda cute, but when do you wear it?)
See-through knight-like thing by Lidija Kolovrat
(a little exposed?)
Purple dress by Nuno Baltazar
(I love this picture! ...except for the fur...)
Photo that cold pass for art, creation by Nuno Baltazar
(although I saw some nicer blue shoes on here..)
. by Katty Xiomara
(need I say anything?)

Fashion can be fun but... I think I'll stick with this cool new shop I found - cheap and fun is the way to go. At least I can afford to cover up properly - would get a little cold walking around like that here, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't think this fashion will take off here, in the country of 'Nipless,' little bandaids for nipples, to stop them showing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this thing about nipples anyway? You can show your cleavage, you can have a shirt that shows the top of your breasts, or the bottom of them, or any part you like, but as soon as a nipple shows it's absolutely shocking!

    Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:13 PM

    hello!
    i'm from portugal and was nice to find someone talking about "fashion from lisbon"!
    i'm afraid you migth think we, in portugal, don't know how to dress. we are a "little crazy" but we don't dress like that. usualy we are more carefull with clothes we use ...
    henrique

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.