Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ice in Inzell

Finally! Norwegian ice skaters are back! Even Wetten (who I'd never heard of) got the gold medal in the world championship in speed skating in Inzell today. The Dutch got the silver while another Norwegian got bronze. What's going on? I thought we sucked these days??

Also, allow me to add a comment that is very unlike me, but look at this picture of the gold medal winner, the article titled "A 22 year old dream", and you'll see why I'll want to point out the fact that he is simply ga-ga gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    I see your in Norway -i'm currently trying to get as many different people from different corners of the world to visit my weblog and leave a comment -please pop by and leave your details - where you are and who you are.
    cheers
    chris

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.