Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happytime with my Bible

I'm sitting quietly on my bed reading the Bible when my mum walks in and sees me.

"I'm reading the Bible", I tell her.

I just loved her reaction..

"No... Oh my!" she said, sighed, shook her head and rolled her eyes at the same time.

I had to tell her the reason I was doing so was someone had tried to argue that;
1) the Bible says catholic priests have to be celibate, and
2) only the Quran says homosexuals should be killed

Both statements were false, naturally, and I was looking for this;
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them (Lev.20,13)

Crazy ass Christians...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.