Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing to report

I'm trying to think of something, but there's nothing there.

Basically.. winter is coming. No snow yet just temperatures below freezing. I've stayed inside the past couple days, hiding. My face looks like the cat gave me a makeover with her claws.

Which is exactly what she did.

But hey, my cheek stopped bleeding. And I'm just being very careful whenever she comes over pretending to be nice, because I know it means an attack is coming. Kittens can be cruel.


Other than that... I've decided it's time for a crush. It's been a long time and I miss the feeling. Or is that the kinda thing I'm not supposed to admit?

..girls are allowed, aren't we? :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    I can make you one of the snowflakes in this picture if you like...just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.