At the same time I love being away from all these things that tie me up and attach me to this modern world of ours. It's a love-exhaustion kind of relationship.
But why is it they don't like me?
- Old laptop: sounds like a hairdryer from the 70s, crashes constantly - and that's only if I'm lucky enough to get it on.
- Eee: Broken. Nuff said.
- TV: Got a new one almost two years ago after the old one died. This one now goes black and white at times and has weird stripes flickering across the screen.
- Stereo: Won't play CDs anymore. Radio and speakers work fine.
- MP3 player: Alright, my bad -I dropped it in the toilet (I know, I know). It worked for a while before it crashed completely.
- Camera: Was messed up a few months ago. Got better, then worse. Everything goes black and purple. Can't take pictures anymore.
Am I sending out evil death rays or do electronic devices just not like me?