Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Going Green - Day 3

Most of us have probably realized that after eating corn, it shows up in our stool. The corn in our stool can appear only hours after we eat it. Rest assured, corn in the stool is normal, and the reason we see the corn relates largely to our digestive tract, and also to evolution.

I've heard this many times, but unlike the people at poopreport.com (yes, there really is such a page), I've never noticed it. Partly because I've never thought of it at the appropriate moment,partly because I don't usually inspect what goes in the toilet.

Grossed out yet? No? Let me help some more.

Yesterday, as a part of my week of 'Going Green', I thought I'd eat a can of corn and see what happens.

Well... I tried. And I did get a little more than halfway through the can, making it about 170 grams, before I refused to have one more bite, even for this little project of mine.

It was just gross. I don't know if it's this type of corn, a random can a picked up at the store - a brand called Landlord - or if corn just tastes yucky when you eat it alone. Corn on the cob is supposed to taste nice though..


Now all I can do is sit back and wait for the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.