Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Friendly Swede

I just got the best email from a Swede, offering to send me chocolate. Not just any chocolate, THE chocolate. If you knew me, you'd know that ranks pretty high among the best things anyone could ever do.

I replied, but forgot to tell him how his email made me laugh and feel all fuzzy and warm inside, so I'll put it on here instead and maybe he'll see it. It's so nice when people are nice! Offer to send me chocolate? Who does that, right?

Oh, and I needed to sound all Swedish reading it - the only way I can read Swedish is when I read it in Swedish - with the proper pronunciation - (and I have a cold so my voice is all sexy today too - that's the only good thing about having a cold). The language looks very different from Norwegian but sounds similar (whereas Danish looks very similar but sounds completely different).

Anyway, Swedish Guy, thank you. I needed that laugh today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.