Friday, September 16, 2005

Computer lab part deux

I just printed a 42 page document. Then I had 15 sheets left to print a 14 page article. But it was somebody else's document and it wasn't just a little text, it was a full page of dark grey. Now I have 13 sheets left and 14 to print.

Oh and I found the thing where you can see who's in line for the printer. I cancelled mine from this computer but I don't have access to any of the others so I can't cancel those. Can do that from the printer itself though...

I need a white sheet...

6 comments:

  1. Ask if you can use somebody elses. Preferably the fool who printed a sheet of solid grey.

    I'm sure there's at least one person who would lend you a sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take my advice.. blame the next person in life.. It always helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raine: I would have but I had to use even more sheets cuz when I tried cancelling the stuff no one came to get, the printer said there was nothing more to cancel. So I put my stuff on again and somebody else's stuff still came out. The printer doesn't like me.

    A year: I place blame where blame belongs. The other times I just get annoyed, complain to you guys, and forget all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... more printer issues eh? Did you mistreat printers in your previous life or something? Hehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. After that, I would have unplugged the printer and just rolled it down the closest set of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dont do that babes. the printer might send its mob family to come after you. they're nasty lil things too u know. it can reeeaaalll ugly ;) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.