Friday, September 30, 2005

Animals and Children

As I walked to the shop today I saw a woman and a one-year old child. The child was trying to walk and I think he tried to say something, he was smiling and looking at me coming towards them and the woman looked up and smiled too. I had my ear plugs in so I didn't hear anything. As I walked past, the child kept looking at me, smiling a tiny little smile.

When I came out of the shop a few minutes later I walked past a car. The window was rolled down and a small boy was sitting inside. He said "Hello!" and smiled. I said "Hello!" back. There was a girl sitting by the other window and when she heard I'd answered she too called out "Hello!" and I said "Hello!" back to her too.

Yesterday, on the bridge, I saw the cutest little dog. A man was walking him and it was pouring down. The puppy was soaking wet and had the saddest little eyes... These past days, no matter where I go, children and animals look at me and smile. Well the animals don't smile, they just follow me with their little eyes.

That's gotta be good karma right?

2 comments:

  1. It sure is.

    Good karma's gotta be coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me. Did the music I sent you eventually find its way there?

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.