Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ready for a New Year

2007 is over and a new year is here. Naturally, the events of the last few months are those that stand strongest in our minds, we best remember what recently happened, gone are the feelings of early spring.

Another Christmas is over, family and friends are leaving, and in a week we'll take down the decorations, throw out the tree and life will be back to normal. Here we'll be looking forward to spring, to again having more than a few hours of daylight, and finally seeing the sun again.


A year is over.. I'm not sure how I'll remember 2007 - nothing remarkable happened, but it's been a good year. I've had fun, I'm happy and healthy - and so are my family and friends. Many are not so lucky.

Another journey around the sun is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.