Thursday, January 17, 2008

Flatmates

I live in an appartment owned by a student organization called SiB. There are four of us here - two moved out this Christmas, which means there was only me and another guy, Paul, left.

Now we got two new room mates.


The cute guy

Moved from Oslo, starting psychology this semester after finishing a rather hard first semester (I should know, I've done it too). He came here for a day and got stuck due to canceled trains. In mountainous Norway, this is not rare. He's cute and seems really nice. He ate an orange while I cleaned the fridge, and I think he's going to be a rather nice flat mate.


The hot chick

Moved from Tromsø, also starting psychology this semester. Unfortunately, her key didn't work and she couldn't get into the appartment. Everything else had worked out perfectly, only she couldn't get into her room. Eventually she did and I got to meet her - and I have to say she's one hot chick!


Now my question is... how long do you think it takes before Cute Guy and Hot Chick hooks up? They're both good looking. They live in the same appartment. They seem nice and are very sociable. And they're both attending the same demanding lectures, aiming to become a psychologist.

Do I sense a college fling in the making?


- to be continued -

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Ask a fortune teller :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them hooking up could either be very cute or very cliche hehehe...

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.