Thursday, November 15, 2007

The art of being happy.

I think an important part of being happy with yourself is knowing, and accepting, that you can always be better.


Very few of us will ever be entirely happy with our lives or who we are. We'll always think that we can do better, be better, that there's so many things we'd rather be doing.

I think the first step towards becoming who you want to be in the future, is accepting who you are today. We all know, no matter how 'good' we are, that we can always be better.

We need to realize that who we are is good enough, it's a starting point - and that the person we want to be is within reach.

The first thing we need to do is accept ourselves. The person I am today, is my starting point. It can go either way. I can't change the past, but I can make a difference in the future - to myself and to others.


It's ok to be who you are. The past, the present... it's the future we can control.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.