Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May 16th

I was gonna say something really smart but I can't remember what it was... But then again, nobody in Norway is sober on May 16th, are they?

May 16th is the day before May 17th, Norway's Independence Day. It's a day like none other. If you don't believe me, google it.

It's the last day of the russ, after a few months of celebration, they will finally be graduating high school. It seems like a much bigger deal in "the middle of nowhere", where I'm from, than in the city...

I have no idea what I was gonna say... I forgot... so sue me (I'm gonna hope you're not an American here...).

Well...I'm gonna go have sex with my boyfriend now (I was supposed to be at his place 2 hours ago..) so... bye bye!


(If there's one thing I'm thankful for it's that I know *Touch*, otherwise this post would never have seen the light of day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.