Sunday, April 29, 2007

A whole lotta pictures

The past few days I've spent some time sorting through all the photos I've taken the past three years. I started at about 5,000, removed all duplicates, copies and most blurry shots and now I'm down to a little under 4,000.

It's fun seeing 'old' photos but what strikes me is that the photos I like the most, are those with people in them. I usually don't take pictures of people, I like beautiful things (not that people aren't beautiful) and I tend to take pictures of mountains, trees, the ocean, the sky, things like that.

I think I'm going to have to get a little better at taking pictures of not only the things I like but also the people. After all, the mountains, the sky and the sea will stick around until I'm 60 - the people may not.


Anywho - I'll probably post some random pictures before storing them all on CDs (and checking them three times before copying them to make sure they're all there before I delete them. I'm way overprotective of my photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.