Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Too many thoughts

I have too many thoughts in my head to be able to put even a single one of them down in writing. They're about anything and anyone, and a few probably wouldn't be appropriate to put on here. You never know who might read it, and for some reason I've stopped typing out every random thought in my head.


I'll try and figure out something worthwhile to say, and in the mean time I'll leave you with this; a series of photos from Kappadokia, Turkey. Google has been kind enough to translate the accompanying article for us (I recommend reading it if you like the photos) but I think the pictures mostly speak for themselves, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved Cappadocia. I think it's about number four on my list of places that I should visit sometime.

    The view and the history are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the top three then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Lapland, Finland
    2. The UK
    3. Bavaria, Germany

    By rights, Norway would have to be up with number 1, because I'd probably get to Finland on foot or by motor after landing in the Europe proper. It's no good to just fly everywhere, after all.

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.