Friday, July 09, 2010

Can-on, Can-not

How stupid am I when it takes me a year to figure out the memory card for my camera can be inserted directly into my Asus eee, thereby making the wires redundant and transferral of photos a whole lot easier...

I knew the slot was there. I even tend to take the plastic bit inside it out when I'm bored and waiting for a page to load (strangely enough it's oddly soothing to push it in and out of its slot, feeling it click into place).

Now all that remains is to wait for the first time I forget to take the memory card out of the slot and put it back into the camera. I'm sure it will happen on a day I really really need to take some pictures, and I'm sure I will curse the day, this day, when I figured out it was a good idea to take the card out of the camera in the first place..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.