Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Renting out my room

I have to find someone to rent my room from August till December seeing as I'll be going to Uganda (yay!).

15 minutes after I put the ad on hybel.no, It'd had 15 hits, and I'd already set up an appointment for a viewing this Saturday.

Now, two hours later, I've already rejected one (he had to move in before I'm able to move out), and I'm in touch with one more. My biggest concern in trying to find out who I can trust.

Three hours ago my problem was finding someone to rent this place. Now the problem is figuring out to whom I want to rent it. I think I prefer it this way... :P

1 comment:

  1. It's better to have the choices than to have nothing to bargain with. Good luck in renting out your room! :)

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.