Sunday, December 03, 2006

Net-people : reality check

A couple days ago I got an sms from a guy I chatted with a while ago, we never met even though we live in the same city. He asked if I'd like to meet up and have sex. I said I didn't. Turned out he'd just broken up with his girlfriend and needed 'a little something' in the evening.

It was a little strange at the time but the having broken up with the gf explained why the message after a couple months of silence. Gotta check out your options, right? :)


However... at 1:30 last night I got a message from a number I didn't know. The text went like this:


Wanna have sex:-)?


I don't hand out my number to anyone I meet and didn't have a clue who this might be. I checked it out online and realized it must have been one of the guys I met after I got back to town in August. It was kinda creepy finding out it was him.

Back then we met, talked for three minutes until it was obvious we had absolutely nothing in common and nothing to talk about. Apparently he didn't take an hour of silence as a bad thing - we just... sat there. And after a while agreed it was getting awkward.

The day after he sent me a message saying he'd wanted to kiss me and did I want to meet to have sex?

I've got several messages like that since. He doesn't seem scary like some of the guys but it's getting a little creepy, especially after I've told him I have a boyfriend (still feels weird saying that), and will not be meeting him or anyone else anytime soon. I told him before I didn't see any point in us meeting again but he seemed to disregarded that completely.


This last message coming in at 1:30am on a Sunday morning I'll just put it down to alcohol - call it a booty call if you will.


At least I hope that's all. I've already had a taste of what it's like when a guy has stalker tendencies. Although rather innocent at the time it does get a little scary when you get a message from a guy you've met once saying he's sitting in a car outside your building just waiting for you to come out.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can't say i get any text messages myself because i don't own a cell phone. But last night i got a message on a phone i was borrowing that said. "hehehe let's tickle" first of all no idea who's it's from. 2nd when i tried to respond i didn't get an answer.

    I really did feel like a tickle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I say no?!?

    I didn't friggin like the guy!
    He was kinda... *ewwww*


    But yes, I agree, don't give Sandman your number, he will text you in the middle of the night when he's drunk!

    ReplyDelete


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.