Monday, June 12, 2006

Bus rides


Last year when I went home for summer I was 24 hours late for what could have been a terrible accident. A huge boulder landed on the road right after the bus had passed. If anyone had been under when it fell, they would have been instantly killed. The bus was minutes away from it, I was exactly 24 hours late.



Today, the day before I'm about to get on the bus home, that very same bus caught fire. It happened when the bus had stopped to board the ferry across the fjord, smoke was everywhere, the passengers were evacuated and the ferry crew had the fire put out in as little as six minutes.





The reason for this year's accident, as last year's, remains unknown.


- I'm not sure if this means someone is trying to kill me and constantly get the dates wrong, or if there's a guardian angel up there making sure bad things happen before I even have the chance to get there..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.