Monday, March 21, 2005

Auburn

Auburn = (chestnut) brown

Says my sister's English-Norwegian/Norwegian-English dictionary, after I translated "(kastanje)brun" into "(chestnut) brown".

Auburn is brown. A shade of brown. Here is a chestnut.



This looks kinda red to me. But at least it's not orange!


My sister's dictionary has cartoons in it. Calvin and Hobbes cartoons. No fair. I've been reading in the dictionary (yes it's a hobby, reading dictionaries) and these cartoons are nothing like any other Calvin and Hobbes cartoon strip I have ever seen. All the others have been horrible big things, colours here and there, big pictures where you don't figure out which one to read first. These are great though, three or four little squares, maybe this is how they were to begin with...


Here's a pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.