Monday, November 01, 2004

We have elections too!

Student council elections are held Tuesday and Wednesday. Last year, 10.9% of the students at the University voted, I wasn't here then, and I'm planning to use my vote this year. Just checking out the parties, there are 17 representatives on the council, coming from five different parties, and they are as follows, number of current representatives in parenthesis:

The Entrepreneur List (4)

The Moderat List (3)

The Social Democratic List (7)

The Green List (2)

The MacGyver List (1)

...gotta give em a point for being creative :)

I don't know who I'll vote for... Probably the social democrats, but... I'm not sure, will have to read a little bit more about them before I decide... Not that it matters much, but it's my right and my privilege to vote. So I will, no doubt about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.