Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chat is to Sex as MSN is to Condoms

Did you ever realize the similarity between being on chat and being in bed?

On chat:
Do you have msn?
Yes I do xxx@xxx.com
I added you. You're not on.
Yes I am...
Let me try....
I don't see you
Try and add me zzz@zzz.com
I added you
Oh yeah...

In bed:
Do you have a condom?
Yeah.... Can't seem to...
Did you get it?
Wait...
Here, I'll try....
Ok... Roll it on.....
Yeah I got it...
Almost... like that....
Oh yeah...


You have a good thing going, then you start messing around with formalities and before you know it, it's more like a business transaction than a hot, passionate affair.

Don't get me wrong - condoms are a must!
- and kids, don't do drugs! -

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please leave your name in the dropdown box.